Sep 25, 2014

Sometimes you just have to have enough sense to leave it alone...


This clip was shot surreptitiously by one of my students during a Carmel plein air workshop I taught in September. She later shared it with me and it seemed a nice thing to share with you. And below the clip is a scan of the demonstration itself. I think the whole thing ran a little under one hour...




Bird Island (as seen from the southern tip of Weston Beach)
Point Lobos, California
approx. 8 x 13 inches | oil on linen | 2014

_____



If you are interested in taking one 
my painting workshops the next 
one will be held this February in 
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. 

I have invited two great outdoor painters Anne Blair Brown and Frank Gardner to join me and teach as well. Besides being a very informative and entertaining time for everyone who participates, San Miguel will be a fine place to paint afterwards, during the depths of winter, and the culture and citizens offer many delights to every kind of artist.


For more information click here

Mi amigos, it will be a painting experience like no other!...

TJK

2 reader comments:

Cccaubin said...

No clip showing on ipad

Thomas Jefferson Kitts said...

Apple is dinking around again and disabling Flash in their browsers. The video views just fine in Firefox.