Jan 25, 2019

Registration for my 2019 Plein Air Workshops is now open!...





Some of you have been looking ahead to the upcoming plein air season and asking about my classes... And finally, here they are! Three new locations in my yearly rotation: Charleston SC (sorry, now full), Wexford, Ireland (one day) and Monhegan Island ME (seven days). All great places to work on your outdoor painting skills. Plus two more listed below...


You can read all about my 2018 trip to Monhegan Island in this month's issue of PleinAir Magazine. (PAM's 2019 workshop guide shown left). My time on the island was a restorative week of quiet introspection, drawing, and painting for fun – oh and yes – scouting for my new Monhegan workshop listed above. If you don't already know, Monhegan is a famously beautiful place to paint, with a rich history of American artists working and living there. I've ALREADY got fantastic lodgings reserved for you so you won't have to find them yourself. (It's a small island, wait too long and they can be hard to get.) I expect Plein Air Monhegan to fill fast, starting this week, so don't delay if you want to join us.


And yes, this September I will offer something I've never offered before... I've scheduled two of my most popular Portland, OR, outdoor classes – Drawing for the Plein Air Painter & Painting for the Plein Air Painter – back-to-back so you can experience a two-week intensive plein air study like nowhere else. (Of course, you can take just one or the other if you prefer, but two weeks focused on landscape en plein air? Wow!) 


To learn more about these classes, click Plein Air Everywhere!...


Once you've read up let me know if you want to register!...

0 reader comments: